A Better Quality of Life With Our Interactive Caregiving™ Approach to In-Home Care
Interactive Caregiving™ is our distinctive approach to caregiving that is at the heart of Comfort Keepers. We are committed to increasing your loved one’s quality of life and independence at a higher capacity than is typical with other care agencies. Through Interactive Caregiving™, our Comfort Keepers will provide so much more than caregiving; they will fully engage and interact with your loved one in a way that incorporates their interests and needs. Our caregivers want to build a relationship with their client and enrich their life on a daily basis. We go the extra mile to improve your loved one’s quality of life in every aspect, so your loved one can live well and remain independent. We believe that through our Interactive Caregiving™, we can help your loved one live a happier, more fulfilled life.
Keeping Your Loved One Engaged
Comfort Keepers allows individuals to take as active a role in their own care as they are able. Our caregivers enjoy participating in activities that make your loved one happy and add to the quality of their life. Some of these activities may include:
- Having meaningful conversations
- Taking short day trips
- Doing puzzles
- Cooking meals together
- Reading a book together
- Going for a walk around the neighborhood
- Going to the movies
- Going dancing
- Attending community events
This increased level of engagement results in a healthier, safer, more fulfilling, and more independent life for your loved one.
The Interactive Caregiving™ Difference
Through our Interactive Caregiving™ approach to home care, caregivers actively promote health so your loved one can continue to enjoy independent living at home. Interactive Caregiving™ is based on four essential components: an active and engaged mind, a well-nourished body, a physically active lifestyle, and a safe living environment.
Here are some of the ways that Interactive Caregiving™ can make a positive difference in your loved one’s life:
- Physical exercise helps seniors in many ways, including by reducing the risk of falls, as exercise strengthens their muscles. Studies show that exercise is more effective in preventing falls than making home modifications.
- Mental activities like solving puzzles, reading books interactively, or reminiscing with our caregivers can help keep your loved one’s mind agile and far away from negative thoughts.
- Nutritious meals and proper hydration are essential to overall health and happiness.
- Home safety is promoted by the companionship of a caregiver as well as safety technologies available through Comfort Keepers.
Research has backed up the Interactive Caregiving™ system of care, supporting the idea that seniors who stay actively engaged enjoy better cognitive function, remain stronger physically, and live happily and independently longer.
Our In-Home Care Services
We want to make a difference in the life of every individual we care for. Our caregivers are compassionate, friendly, and genuinely care about your loved one’s well being. Let us help your loved one live a better, more fulfilling life through Interactive Caregiving™.